Am Die, 2003-08-19 um 09.48 schrieb RaphaŽl Quinet:

> following message in the corresponding language: "This page has not
> been translated yet to <your language>.  The English version is
> included below.  If you want to help other GIMP users, please consider
> submitting a translated version of this page to the <language>
> translators at <address>."

I'm not sure I exactly like this idea completely (ie. the implied
automatism) since I don't want to enforce 1:1 translations, however it
seems like a bright idea to set it up for completely uncovered topics.

Not that we have any translations at the moment which are incomplete
enough so this would matter, but if people like it, I'll certainly put
it on the list.