On Thu, Aug 21, 2003 at 11:28:53AM +0200, Branko Collin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> That other mail server administrators don't know jack about their job

Unfortunately, that kind of setup (looking at the envelope to bounce
errors) is correct, and useful.

> that it won't look at the From field (or the Reply-to field, or the
> envelope, which can all be faked) to determine the sender?

While that might be possible, it is the same as switching off all error
messages, which is not very useful.

If no other solution is possible (filtering on that specific kind of
bounce, like we can do on [EMAIL PROTECTED]), chances are low to get this