On Thu, Sep 25, 2003 at 09:23:40PM +0100, Alan Horkan wrote:

> > Hi there,
> > I just tried to figure out where to get Windows binaries for 1.3.>=19
> > and couldn't find any. So I tried to search the archives.
> >
> > The archive is
> > a) out of date (last message from July 26)
>
> There is another archive for the developer list here
> http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/maillist.html
>
> There is a windows gimp users list at yahoo and they also have
> a list archive there too and I know that Tor (aka tml) announced binaries
> of 1.3.20 for testing there last week.

Links, anyone? ...head-20030901 might be recent enough though...

BTW: I can't use yahoo since you need cookies to view any message and
I'm not allowed to use cookies here (apart from that, I don't see a
reason, argh!).

Bye, Tino.

--
             * LINUX - Where do you want to be tomorrow? *
                  http://www.tu-chemnitz.de/linux/tag/