David Neary <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> The web team says it's ready to move, several developers have said
> they want it to move now, I just wanted to sort out what exactly is
> preventing the website move.
> What needs to be done to get www pointing at mmmaybe, and get wwwas
> pointing at www? Who has permission to do it? If only one person has
> the permissions to do this kind of thing, it would be nice to have
> at least 2 or 3 others get the necessary right to avoid these kinds
> of non-technical delays in the future. There is no reason why
> mmmaybe shouldn't have become www a couple of weeks ago.

If you would have read gimp-web list (where this topic should actually
be discussed), you would know that there were good reasons for not
doing the move immidiately. I believe that most or evenall of these
points have been addressed in the meantime but we should leave it up
to the web team to decide when they want to move the site.

I appreciate that you are trying to motivate them but I am afraid that
such a mail to the gimp-developer list isn't really helpful at all.

Gimp-developer mailing list

Reply via email to