> Sven Neumann wrote:
> > If you would have read gimp-web list (where this topic should actually
> > be discussed), you would know that there were good reasons for not
> > doing the move immidiately. I believe that most or evenall of these
> > points have been addressed in the meantime but we should leave it up
> > to the web team to decide when they want to move the site.

Also, I have tried on several occasions (most recently straight
after receiving this message) to subscribe to the gimp-web
mailing list, and have been unable to. The result page says I have hit 
a mailman bug, unfortunately I don't know who to contact about that.


       David Neary,
       Lyon, France
Gimp-developer mailing list

Reply via email to