Hi Sven,

Sven Neumann wrote:
> David Neary <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > The web team says it's ready to move, several developers have said
> > they want it to move now, I just wanted to sort out what exactly is
> > preventing the website move.
> If you would have read gimp-web list (where this topic should actually
> be discussed), you would know that there were good reasons for not
> doing the move immidiately. I believe that most or evenall of these
> points have been addressed in the meantime but we should leave it up
> to the web team to decide when they want to move the site.
> I appreciate that you are trying to motivate them but I am afraid that
> such a mail to the gimp-developer list isn't really helpful at all.

I honestly hoped for an answer. The feedback I've gotten from the
web team recently says it's ready to go. scizzo thought it was
going to move a couple of weeks ago, and Raphael has said several
times (most recently in response to a mail from mitch here) that
he doesn't know what is holding it up, and he feels it's ready
for a switch. 

So as far as I can tell, the web team is waiting for the switch
to happen. I am honestly interested in knowing why it hasn't. I
certainly didn't intend to be confrontational, or unhelpful.


       David Neary,
       Lyon, France
Gimp-developer mailing list

Reply via email to