On Tue, 7 Oct 2003 11:31:45 +0200, David Neary <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >       I eventually found a way to make it work.  I don't remember
> > >       exactly how but there are several ways (web or e-mail) to
> > >       subscribe and to confirm the subscription and at least one of
> > >       them works.  Please try subscribing again, because any
> > >       discussion about the web site should take place on the gimp-web
> > >       list.
> Raphael, how can one subscribe by mail? I'm only aware of the
> mailman web interface.

As I wrote at the same minute (but 24 seconds before your message ;-)),
the problem that I observed a few weeks ago was only in the confirmation
process, not in the first step of the subscription.  But now the problem
is even more severe: the first step is already broken, so it is not
possible to subscribe to any of the GIMP mailing lists.  :-(