If the freetype plugin still needed with the new text tool that's in
GIMP 1.3?  The only things I can think of that were in the freetype
plugin, not in the text tool are text rotation and character spacing
(both useful functions).

- Tal

--
Tal Danzig        |   Libranet GNU/Linux
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  |  http://libranet.com

GPG Fingerprint: 8BE6 B973 BC1C 0CA0 CEE5  4874 C741 0BD5 B3A2 5512
Public key available from subkeys.pgp.net