Hi,

On Fri, 2003-11-21 at 12:46, Sven Neumann wrote:
> thanks for what you are doing in Vegas. I was surprised when I heard
> that you offered to go there even though it looked like there would be
> no financial support whatsoever. Nice that it turned out that you
> won't have to pay everything yourself.
>
> I am certain you are doing a good job and judging from what you wrote
> it seems to be worth being there. I don't think we could have found a
> better representative for The GIMP at COMDEX.

I would like to second this. I am looking forward to discussing how we
can use all those new contacts you have established at COMDEX - and
especially how we can use them with regards to the foundation.

Hopefully I'll get a chance to talk to you in #gimp during the weekend.

Sincerely,
./Brix
--
Henrik Brix Andersen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>