Henrik Brix Andersen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> On Tue, 2003-11-25 at 15:50, Joao S. O. Bueno wrote:
> > I was making a title in Gimp 1.3.23, and was using 140pt font.
> > Suddenly, by accident I flipped the mouse wheel over the "unit"
> > listbox ..it changed from PT to IN .... hell came over on my desktop.
> > before I could do much, the keyboard froze as the GIMP tried to
> > allocate more memory than avaliable in the whole city - I managed to
> > xkill the gimp, but the X server remained frozen. I had to remote
> > login and kill the X process.
> I believe this is a known issue:
No, that is the wrong bug number. The related bug is #118356 as well
as #122707. The bug you mentioned here doesn't affect GIMP-1.3 at all
and I just changed the milestone accordingly.
Gimp-developer mailing list