On Thu, 4 Dec 2003 19:46:36 +0100
Roman Joost <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> No no - wrong way *G The text was translated into frensh but was
> commented. Maybe i use the wrong word for comment something, eg:
>   <!-- <para lang="foo">bar</para> -->
>  ...maybe its from patching the source.. i dunno
OK. I don't remember we did this, in case we did it's probably an error.

> Another thing which still remains for us is, to produce now utf-8
> encoded documents without the gimp.xml entities. I'll try translate the
> existing docs to utf-8 without the entities. Please give me some
> feedback how well it works.
Works fine. 

Gimp-developer mailing list

Reply via email to