Hi All -

I've been trying out GIMP-1.3.23 and have discovered some behavior that
I, at least, find terminally annoying.  When I use a tool such as
Crop/Resize, the tool dialog pops up.  Well, this is fine, but (a) it
pops up right over the portion of the image I'm trying to select, hiding
it from my view, and (b) always remains on top of all other windows,
even though I'd like to try to send it to the back.  Same behavior has
shown up for Curves, Levels, etc.

Has anyone else noticed this and found it irritating?  I didn't find
anything in bugzilla, but I'm not really good at searching that
database.

--

--Jeff

Jeff Trefftzs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>