On Tue, 30 Dec 2003 17:18:11 +0100, "Branko Collin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 30 Dec 2003, at 9:48, RaphaŽl Quinet wrote:
> > I think that the goal was to move to a better machine (better CPU and
> > more memory).  But for the details, you should probably ask Yosh.
> I think the goal was to have a new website. If you want to move to a
> better machine, you don't make a new website.

I suppose that Yosh thought that it was the right time to replace the
old machine, which shows some signs of weakness from time to time.
Anyway, I am just reporting what I read.  Don't shoot the messenger. ;-)
As I wrote above, ask Yosh for details.  I don't own the machine (*) and
I don't pay for the bandwidth, so I am already glad that we have
something even if I am as frustrated as you are that the new web site
has been waiting for the move since more than three months.

(*) Note to Yosh or Shawn or whoever owns the new machine: I wouldn't
    mind donating something for the memory, disk or CPU if this could
    help setting up the new web site.  (Yes, this is a serious offer.)