Le 16.01.2004 23:34, Sven Neumann a Úcritá:

"Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Thanks, I will wait until tomorrow, I'm not in a hurry ;-)

Waiting until tomorrow will not necessarily fix it. The problem is that there are two anoncvs servers and one of them is broken. If you are using anoncvs.gnome.org you are using a DNS round-robin:

 $ host anoncvs.gnome.org
 anoncvs.gnome.org has address
 anoncvs.gnome.org has address

The second one is broken for quite a while already. You better use
anoncvs.gimp.org which is an alias for the first (usually very
well-working) anoncvs server.

Ok, thank you, I'm retrying with anoncvs.gimp.org .. I got a very different tree :-/

                        - Jean-Luc