Greetings.

I have a patch which removes all of the deprecated named constants from
the Script-Fu based scripts which are part of a standard GIMP
installation.

I haven't attached the patch to this message since it is a bit over
50,000 bytes. The patch file is available with the following URL:
http://pages.interlog.com/~kcozens/software/gimp/1.3/scripts.patch

If necessary, I can create a bug report in bugzilla and attach the patch
to the report.
--
Cheers!

Packet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]|  Try to assimilate the world!"