I have a patch which removes all of the deprecated named constants from
the Script-Fu based scripts which are part of a standard GIMP

I haven't attached the patch to this message since it is a bit over
50,000 bytes. The patch file is available with the following URL:

If necessary, I can create a bug report in bugzilla and attach the patch
to the report.
Kevin.  (
Packet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]|  Try to assimilate the world!"