Greetings.

In the file plug-ins/script-fu/script-fu-scripts.c is a typedef for
SFScript. The third member is 'description'. The contents of the
structure is filled in by the routine script_fu_add_script() further
down the file. This routine is processing the arguments of the
script-fu-register call located at the end of a Script-Fu based script.
It uses the second argument of script-fu-register to set the value of
'description' in the SFScript structure.

I see this as misleading. It is not a description of the script but more
of a menu path. The following item (referred to as 'help') contains more
in the way of an actual description of a script.

I think it would make more sense to change 'description' to something
like 'menupath'. It would be more indicative of its actual use.

--
Cheers!

Packet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]|  Try to assimilate the world!"