Greetings.

This is too trivial to bugzilla so I'll just mention it here.
The word 'spacified' appears in the following list of files:
        app/pdb/image_cmds.c
        devel-docs/libgimp/xml/gimpimage.xml
        devel-docs/libgimp/html/libgimp-gimpimage.html
        libgimp/gimpimage_pdb.c
        tools/pdbgen/pdb/image.pdb

The word should be 'specified' and may only need to be fixed in the .pdb
file.
--
Cheers!

Packet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]|  Try to assimilate the world!"