Jakub Steiner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> V St 31. 03. 2004 v 23:47 +0200 pÃÅe Sven Neumann:
> > There is a boolean value called "hig_compliant" in
> > app/gui/preferences_dialog.c. Set it to TRUE to get a HIG-ified
> > preferences dialog.
> Whoa. So this only exists for the preferences dialog? Or is there
> another reason not to have this on by default?

This exists for the preference dialog only. The main reason for not
enabling this is that either all of GIMP should use the HIG suggested
frame style or none of it. Since GTK+ does still not provide a widget
to easily create a HIG-conform user interface, I'm not sure if we can
get this done for 2.2. It would probably involve ading a GimpFrame
widget to libgimpwidgets and port massive amounts of code to using
this instead of GtkFrame. Still looking for a volunteer for this