On 22 Apr 2004, Sven Neumann wrote:

> > - A plug-in to load and save windows icon files has been added.
>
> I figured that the plug-in is not working correctly at the moment. Not
> sure what exactly is going wrong but there's some debugging needed
> here.

I'm not sure what the problem you are having is, but I can say that last
time I looked at the windows .ICO plugin it didn't support
multiple-bitdepth icons, at least on saving.  ImageMagick produced bogus
.ICO files as well.  I ended up saving BMPs in GIMP and using a very early
alpha of IconShop to create the icons I needed.

Rockwalrus