On Fri, Apr 23, 2004 at 09:06:33AM +1000, Christopher Sherlock wrote:
> Branko Collin wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
> > Because there is no loss of dignity for naked children. Whether you
> > are a religious person who follows the teachings of Christ, who said
> > that children are without sin,
>
> This is news to me! where did Jesus say that?

i dont know that he said that.  but recently i have been thinking about
the fishes and the loaves.

i have received my software community's equivelent of the "made up"
fishes and loaves.

could jesus be the one who modeled the enron approach to business?

you cannot make food where there is none.  even god obeys this.

carol