Hi all!
This is my first post to the list and I want to know if its possible to use OpenGL under GIMP.
I need to do this because I am creating a plugin that will open some 3D formats. I made a program in OpenGL to do this but the problem is how to integrate this program in a plugin.
My idea is:
1 Open the selected file with my program (wich is in the plugin) in a "preview window"
2 Select the visualization (angle,size,...)
3 Pass the rendered image to the GIMP

The problem is that when I try to starts the glux the plugin crashes.
Does anyone know how to do this??
I use mesa and GLUT for the OpenGL an the plugin is for GIMP 1.2.

Thanks.