On Thu, Apr 29, 2004 at 10:36:12PM +0200, Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) wrote:
> Hi,
> Why is there a 2 level menu for the input devices:
> File -> Preferences -> Input Devices
> then "Configure extended input devices" (not other choice possible)
> Maybe configute extended input devices should me moves to the parent
> menu?
this assumes there will only be one sort of device.

i think scanner is a potential input device also, it is just not
considered so by gimp because of the different project.

maybe i am wrong about what an "input device" is.  and i am unable to
figure out a device that is not a tablet that gimp would be interested
in, but conceivably something might exist?