Hi,

On Tue, 2004-05-04 at 23:24, Sven Neumann wrote:
> That's very good news. I've been a little bit reluctant to welcome the
> move towards the GNOME foundation only because I appreciate the effort
> that Daniel has already put into The GIMP Foundation. But since Daniel
> also likes the idea, I'm all for it as well.

Yes - if Dan who is the one having spent lots of time investigating the
possibilities of the GIMP Foundation recommends joining the GNOME
Foundation I am all for it.

As I expressed at GIMPCon2003 the only role I see for the Foundation is
to be a way to receive donations. It seems that partnering up with the
GNOME Foundation will give us this opportunity.

Regards,
Brix
--
Henrik Brix Andersen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>