Hi,

Stephan Menzel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Do you think there's a chance to include refocus in the gimp release
> at all?

I think that it should be included with every gimp installation but I
don't think that the only way to make this happen is to include a
plug-in in the gimp source tree. If we put the tarball up on
ftp.gimp.org the plug-in would very soon be included as a standard
gimp plug-in by all distributions and binary installers.

I don't follow refocus development closely but if is actively
maintained and developed outside the GIMP source tree I'd prefer to
keep it that way. Simply for the sake of keeping the GIMP source tree
somewhat managable.

Sven