Hi all,

More good news. O'Reilly and Associates have agreed to be a major
sponsor of the conference, and with some luck (and a few more
donations) we will have enough money to pay some of the travel
expenses of most people coming to GIMPCon (try decoding that).

In exchange, ORA are asking that we give them space for a
targetted Safari bookshelf, which we would offer as a service on
the website. I'm not sure what exactly is involved in integrating
this, I expect that I will get the info I need from ORA soon.

We will also have some ORA marketting materials for the
conference.

Cheers,
Dave.

--