hmm,
On Wed, Jun 09, 2004 at 03:52:35PM +0200, Sven Neumann wrote:

> It took Mitch and me a while to come to a decision but this is final
> now: I will attend this year's GimpCon and Mitch won't. I've booked my
> flight and registered for the conference (and some floorspace to put
> my head).

is it possible to get an email from mitch himself that might inject a
little something more into this decision?

giving bad news like this, after so long.  it seems fair to have more to
go on.

mitch is not quick to email.  i understand this.  it would be nicer to
hear it straight from the "horse's mouth" however.

carol