All,

I really enjoy and use GIMPv2 a lot. One small improvement I recommend is when zooming with mouse wheel (shift key down) have it zoom in to the location of the cursor, i.e, instead of zooming into the frame at the center (which is what I think GIMP currently does).

When I do this now, I have to adjust the window view so I can see the area of interest. But if I can tell GIMP where I want to zoom in the field of view just by pointing with the cursor, this tedious adjustment operation can be avoided. I use zoom all the time so this would be a real time saver.

Thanks,

Stan Gatchel