At 03:27 PM 07/06/2004, Joao wrote:
One of the major showstopers for script-fu as of lately is it inability to
handle UTF-8 strings. Is tiny scheme able to do so?

No, TinyScheme does not handle UTF-8 strings. UTF-8 support is already on the ToDo list since Sven already raised the issue on #gimp.

Cheers!

Packet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]|  Try to assimilate the world!"