> My solution is not yet implemented. But a lot of what needs to be done
> is in GIMP 2.0 already. There's really no good reason not to use GIMP
> 2.0.

I would love to. I tried to install the rpm for fedora core 1 but it didn't
work. I also tried to compile it but I've very busy now. I will try again as
soon as I have some time.

> Did you mean to send this mail to the mailing-list? I'd prefer to have
> such discussions on the list so please respect that and move the
> discussion back to the list.

It was intended for the list. I'm just realizing that the list address doesn't
appear on the "To" field, unlike other lists I use, so the "reply" instinct
doesn't work here.

Do You Yahoo!?