At 08:09 PM 07/07/2004, Markus Triska wrote:
I also opt for vector because apart from being the natural Scheme equivalent
to PDB's one-dimensional arrays, it makes writing plug-ins easier for people
that have no to little practice in converting common "for/while" loops using
tail-recursion, and current scripts would work practically unmodified,
without explicit conversions list->vector that would only cost time (with
everybody ending up calling these instead of working on lists most of the

By using vectors I was able to very quickly update the portion of those scripts which used SIOD array functions. I have not changed the Tiny-Fu marshalling code yet but I will do that soon and release a new tarball.

Kevin.  (

Packet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]|  Try to assimilate the world!"