Hi,

Carol Spears <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> so the link to the documentation should go directly to whatever
> scripting documentation came with the gimp.

Is there any? And how would gimp know where it is installed?

> bookmarks go to online sources of information.

For reasons I outlined already, bookmarks should be kept on the
gimp.org web-site.

IMHO we shouldn't add more Help entries to the menus. There should be
continue to be a single Help entry to get you to gimp-help. If people
need help for a particular plug-in, the F1 key should get them there
quickly. The help pages for the scripting languages can then point to
a collection of links that is maintained on www.gimp.org.