Hi,

Dov Grobgeld <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Speaking of tiff files, is there any particular reason why the
> tiff plug-in doesn't support saving multiple layers as tiff pages

It may be a misunderstanding of the TIFF format but I don't think that
GIMP layers map very well to TIFF pages. If we would make the TIFF
plug-in save layers as pages, that would be rather confusing and a lot
of users will end up with multi-page TIFF files they never intended to
create. IMO multiple pages in TIFF files are a rather obscure feature
that should be left for FAX applications.