On Thu, 2004-07-22 at 17:17, Markus Triska wrote:
> Maybe I have not given this enough thought, but I would opt for
> FILE_TYPE_NONEXISTANT (although this can hardly be called a "file" type) so
> there is some well-defined behaviour if the path to check points nowhere.

I have decided to use FILE_TYPE_UNKNOWN as the default value if the
other checks fail. This handles situations where the file might be (for
example) a node, or the user doesn't have the permissions necessary to
access the file. I just have to double check I have documented this in
the function list for tsx.

Packet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]|  Try to assimilate the world!"