Roman Joost <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> This mail is for "translating" the Toolbox into German. I wasn't sure
> how to translate the Toolbox to German for the manual. But please, hold
> your breath and let me explain why.
> So, what do you guys think: "Werkzeugfenster" or "Werkzeugkasten"?

I don't speak German, but Werkzeugfenster sounds cooler than
Werkzeugkasten.  In fact, I wouldn't mind a "Werkzeugfenster" T-shirt.


Gimp-developer mailing list

Reply via email to