Media Hacks book

Hi Joli,

Joli Ballew wrote:
> I am Joli Ballew, coauthor of the upcoming O'Reilly book Windows
> Digital Media Hacks. I wrote a hack on GIMP, but my editor would like
> it to be "beefed up" a bit. It needs a hack angle, something that
> users won't readily recognize as something that's possible with the
> program, or something that's really unusual or off the wall.

Well, what are you starting from? When you say you wrote a hack,
do you mean something in script-fu, or perl-fu, or perhaps a C
plug-in?

> I was hoping you could forward this email to someone at the company
> who can add the spice it needs to make it into the book. It shouldn't
> involve too much - the hack is written - it only needs the "hack"
> angle.

Sorry - no company here. We're all volunteers.

I'm forwarding your mail to the developers list, perhaps you can
follow up with some more detail on what you've done so far.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
David Neary,