On Tue, 10 Aug 2004, Alan Horkan wrote:

> Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 22:26:39 +0100 (BST)
> From: Alan Horkan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: script-fu gimp-flip problems? "procedural database execution
>     failed"
> I'm trying to port a script from gimp 1.2 to gimp 2

here is the currently slightly broken gimp 2.0 version, you can find the
relevant part of the file by searching for gimp-flip and it is clearly
marked by cursing in block caps which some may find offensive

and here is the perfectly working gimp 1.2 version

there is a commented out line
;(gimp-flip temp-drawable2 0)
as well as
(script-fu-transform temp-image temp-drawable2)

which is simply a wrapper for (gimp-flip drawable 0) because I was trying
various differnt things (invert, rotate, and I eventually decided on
I did try various combinations (gimp 1.3.x and gimp 2.0.x on windows).
I haven't yet tried gimp 2 on linux becuase I do not have a copy
conveniently available at the moment.

> everything else works fine except gimp-flip
> "procedural database execution failed"

> Any ideas?

thanks for the suggestion Simon.

Alan Horkan