On Fri, 13 Aug 2004, Alastair M. Robinson wrote:

>  From my point of view, I think it's important to tweak the display
> module system so that the display modules can fetch parasites on a
> per-image basis (rather than just global ones) - this will let me
> implement the features I want in the display module.
> This conflicts slightly with the goal of applying a filter to the colour
> selectors - but this should be solved easily enough with a NULL argument.

Wait -- the color selectors need to be filtered on a per-image basis as
well.  What if you are working in very different colorspaces for two
images?  It does you no good to select a color in the gamut of one image
if you really wanted to select for the other one -- that color might not
even be in the gamut of the the other image!