Hi Sven,

Sven Neumann wrote:

Kai-Uwe Behrmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

void       gimp_image_set_lab_profile         (gint32   image_ID);
void       gimp_image_set_xyz_profile         (gint32   image_ID);
void       gimp_image_set_srgb_profile        (gint32   image_ID);

What are these? Setters without a value?

Yes, LittleCMS has a few "standard" built-in profiles that can be used without a file on disk. sRGB is the only one we need; rather than expose it at the API level, we could just use it as a default if an empty or NULL string is passed where we expect a filename.

All the best,
--
Alastair M. Robinson