Hi,

Martin Costabel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I think it is good standard practice, in particular on sourceforge
> where there is plenty of space, not to wait until users request
> sources, but to publish them alongside with the binaries. I don't see
> any sources on the gimp-app site; maybe I didn't look at the right
> place?
>
> By sources I mean the things defined by the GPL which says
>
>   For an executable work, complete source code means all the source
>   code for all modules it contains, plus any associated interface
>   definition files, plus the scripts used to control compilation and
>   installation of the executable.

I've asked Aaron a while ago to provide everything that's needed to
recreate the package and he added the link to ScriptExec.tar.gz at the
bottom in response to that request. I have to admit that I have never
verified that the application bundle can be created using this script
and a GIMP tarball. If that is not the case then Aaron will have to
add the missing pieces.

Sven