On Fri, Sep 03, 2004 at 06:42:43PM +0300, Tuomas Kuosmanen wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-09-01 at 11:41 +0200, David Odin wrote:
> > Imho, the later is nicer, but Sven told me it could make the scrolling
> > and panning of the main image window much slower.
> >

> >     What to you think?
>
> Yeah, I think the fixed checker might be nice - but the speed is more
> important here, especially with larger images.

  Fixed and scrolled checker will draw at the same speed in the
previews.  Fixed will only be slower in main image window.  This doesn't
really change the problem here, but I wanted to make this clear.

       DindinX

You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking
five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know
where the hell she is.
- Ellen DeGeneris