It did not appear to me as an accusation at all. A bit  curde, one
could say, but as it is, it is out of context.

On the other hand, maybe reverting to a file selector were no secret
CTRL+L is needed __should__ be indeed considered. Somw work toward
customizing it maybe would do no harm. But I have to agree, I find
the new file selector of little use.

Regards,

        JS
        -><-