Hi,

Carol Spears <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> anyone want to handle this accusation from miguel?  he says that the
> new file selector is the responsibility of the gimp developers.

Sure, no problem.

> From: Miguel de Icaza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: introductions
> To: Carol Spears <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> Hello Carol,
>
>    You should complaint to the GIMP people for using the new file
> selector.  The old file selector is still available in Gtk+, and it
> is them who have chosen to use a different file selector.

Miguel is correct when he says that we have choosen to use the new
file chooser. We think that it is an improvement over the old
GtkFileSelection widget which has caused a lot of grief. The new
widget however has still room for some vital improvements and it is
our responsibility to try to implement these improvements together
with the GTK+ developers and GNOME usability folks.

>    Maybe they are also conspiring against you, you are probably too
> annoying.

Miguel has got a point here. Not about the conspirancy though.

Sven