Greetings, one and all.

Now that I have released a new tarball of Tiny-Fu I am letting you know I will be going back over a few of the message threads related. I just wanted to let you know I wasn't ignoring the messages. If you have questions about Tiny-Fu, you may want to hold off for a couple of days until I can review the message threads and post follow-ups.

--
Cheers!

Packet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]|  Try to assimilate the world!"