[EMAIL PROTECTED] (2004-10-06 at 1614.05 -0000):
> Having scalable vector brushes would be so cool. you need not be
> stuck to the size to which the brush was developed!

They exist for a long time (1.2 has circular/ellipse), and I think
Simon has added more shapes recently. What is needed is scalable
pixmaps so you do a really big one and can have all the smaller sizes
computed as you want (tablet pressure does it already, but only while
you are painting, no as base) and complex procedural ones (ie, spray
tip, with size X and typical splotch of size Y, which is not possible
with scaling a pixmap, cos Y would change as X changes). And I think
this has been covered in bug reports too, so you should search before
opening new ones.

GSR