> (As Sven has pointed out) There is also a context
> menu hidden in the
> Layers dialog (if you right click on the Layer
> Preview part of the Layers
> dialog) although it is not something I'd expect a
> new user to find
> without being told it was there.
Speaking of a context menu there should be a contect
menu for everything. I mean now when you right click
on the image you're working on, you get the
"menubar"....as soon as someone fixes the GTK+ problem
of scrolling menu....then a context menu could be very

P.S.: And someone should make the default "reply"
address the gimp-dev address instead of the person who
last replied.

Do you Yahoo!?