A tarball of version 0.9.5 of Tiny-Fu is now available at: http://www.interlog.com/~kcozens/software/gimp/tiny-fu.html
The code changes were fixes for a few minor bugs, and to keep in up-to-date with changes in GIMP and the Script-Fu plug-in. Most of the change made since the 0.9.4 release were made in the script files.
Changes since the 0.9.4 release:
- The latest CVS GIMP is now required to build the plug-in.
- Constants and unit types are now registered dynamically during startup by querying GIMP.
- Some minor bug fixes
* Applied patch from Sven Neumann so that the initial selection for image, drawable, layer, and channel in dialog causes the "changed" callback for to be run. Fixes bug #156659.
* Added check on passed array size to make certain it is between 0 and the actual size of the passed array. Fixes bug #155359.
* Fixed a problem when parsing two or more consecutive comment lines in scripts.
- Updates to the script and initialization files
* Fixed circuit.sct to allow use on original layer. Fixes bug #155358.
* Moved selection-round script to the Select menu.
* Added remaining Script-Fu scripts grid-system.sct, hsv-graph.sct, and image-structure.sct.
* Added new scripts from Alan Horkan which manipulate guides.
* Added 'pow' to list of Script-Fu compatability functions.
* Additional minor changes and bug fixes to some scripts.
- Some other minor changes including fixing spelling errors, reformatting of some files. See the ChangeLog for details.
Owner of Elecraft K2 #2172 |"What are we going to do today, Borg?" E-mail:kcozens at interlog dot com|"Same thing we always do, Pinkutus: Packet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]| Try to assimilate the world!" #include <disclaimer/favourite> | -Pinkutus & the Borg
_______________________________________________ Gimp-developer mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://lists.xcf.berkeley.edu/mailman/listinfo/gimp-developer