I think that
should have a "Search:" textbox next to
"bugs/enhancements" buttons, because if we make
it easier to search bugzilla, new users will be
more able to inform themselves of the status of
new features/known problems, etc. and save developer
time on this list. Too many questions like this
might start to make developers appear to be more
grumpy or defensive than they actually are,
discouraging other developers from joining in.

Also, wherever we put links on GIMP website
to this list, like http://www.gimp.org/mail_lists.html
for example, we need to put up a short blurb about
what kind of discussion is welcome, and where
people ought to search for status before making

Continuously improving processes helps everybody
to be more efficient and effective.

Now includes pop-up blocker!