Sven Neumann wrote:

Yes, the plan's to move the scripts out of the script-fu menu into the
places they belong to. What's missing here though is a better menu
registration functionality in Script-Fu. Kevin wanted to add a bug
report about this.

Actually, I was originally expecting Sven to add the bug report since he was the one who first mentioned this. :-) I have gone ahead and entered it in to bugzilla (bug #158117). I will shortly be attaching a patch file to the report which, while not yet working, provides the framework of what is needed and can be used to spark further discussions or suggestions for changes.

--
Cheers!

Packet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]|  Try to assimilate the world!"