Joao S. O. Bueno Calligaris wrote:

Script fu is acting strange in the last days - I'd say it started with this change:

2004-11-22 Michael Natterer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
* plug-ins/script-fu/script-fu-scripts.c: sort the SFMenu

There is definitely a change in behaviour between 2.0.5 and 2.2cvs. Copy Visible runs without a dialog box popping up in 2.0.5 but you get a dialog in 2.2cvs. The change which caused the difference in behaviour was probably done earlier than you indicate and may be in the script-fu-interfaces.c file.

--
Cheers!

Packet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]|  Try to assimilate the world!"