On Dec 1, 2004, at 4:55 AM, Sven Neumann wrote:
Brion Vibber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
I'll see about submitting an update to the fink package, but perhaps
autogen.sh should be a little pickier to make sure bogus builds don't
make it out the door.

I don't think so. If we would have let autogen.sh fail, people couldn't have been able to build GIMP from CVS until a fixed version of intltool was released (which wasn't the case for about a year).

What I don't understand here is why does fink use autogen.sh at all?

It doesn't; *I* do when I build Gimp from CVS to test it.

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)